How to Join Echuca Moama Triathlon Club
Go to the Triathlon Victoria website http://www.triathlon.org.au click on JOIN OR RENEW NOW button and follow the directions from there if you strike problems don’t hesitate to contact us via our Facebook Messenger or contact Triathlon Victoria on (02) 8488 6200 or email email@example.com.
Triathlon Victoria offer a number of memberships, please note that to participate in Splash & Dash you will require a STANDARD CLUB or PREMIUM CLUB membership combined with an Echuca Moama Triathlon Club membership. You can purchase these in one transaction via GoMembership through the above link.
Junior memberships fall into categories of 5-11yrs and 12-19yrs, and Adult memberships are available. Triathlon Victoria may offer a discount for family memberships of 4 or more family members.
Not sure if Triathlon is for you?
At the start of the season we will have a few ‘come and try’ Splash & Dash, after these, all participants will require a Tri Vic/EMTC combined memberships. Please follow our Facebook page @echucamoama.triathlonclub for up to date information.
The Triathlon Australia 2021/22 membership guide can be downloaded here https://4957ec86-6181-4c17-8e85-000787f2a217.filesusr.com/ugd/2c05fc_961e2beba9da435ab271229ff71cb3f4.pdf
Enjoy the benefits of being both a Echuca Moama Triathlon Club member and Triathlon Australia member
· Being part of the Echuca Moama Tri Club including:
· Access to our Wednesday training nights and club events
· Social events
· Club tent at races
· Access to experienced triathletes for advice
· Ability to buy club branded training and racing gear
· Junior program
· If you choose to compete in Triathlon Australia sanctioned events, you won’t need to pay any further one-day licence fees.
· Triathlon Australia and Triathlon Victoria Priority event entry
· Up to $100 worth of SCODY vouchers
· Discounted bike insurance
· 20% discount with Headsweats
· 20% discount with TrainingPeaks training program provider
· Travel and accommodation packages
· Oakley discounts for some coaches and TOs
· Triathlon magazine discounts
· Eligibility to represent Australia
· Eligibility to compete for State and National Championships
· Lower event entry costs
· Insurance cover while training at club events and sanctioned events.